St. Louis Service provides an air freight service to any destination Worldwide. We ship on the Next-Available-Flight-Out basis routed for same-day departure. There are no restrictions in the size and weight of the goods; however, we do have to comply with aircraft specifications.
Within our structure, shipments can be tracked from origin to destination, via our system. Flight details, such as date of departure and arrival, flight number and airway bill are available to the client and provided prior to shipment departure.
Documentation Requirements for both Air and Sea Shipments:
- Commercial invoice with description of goods and corresponding value (New Goods).
- Shippers Instruction, including insurance amount (if insured), freight terms (prepaid/collect) and type of service required.
- A Packing-list for shipments of Used Household Goods.
- Original Bill of Lading for Sea shipments
- Airway Bill for Air Shipments